- Through her work as rector of Design School Kolding, Elsebeth has a comprehensive understanding of digitalization and new and emerging technology.
- She was a member of the Danish Council for Technology and Innovation, and her special interests lie in bridging the gap between people and technology.
Management and leadership
- Secretary General, the Danish Folk High Schools, 2020-2021
- Rector, Design School Kolding, 2008-2019
- Vice-president Cumulus
- Minister for Culture 1998-2001
- Member of Parliament 1994-2007
Economy and finance
- MA, Economics (Cand.rer.soc).
- Elsebeth has been in charge of the financial affairs of Design School Kolding since being appointed rector in 2008. In addition, she has gained valuable
financial expertise as a board member of several Danish institutions, organization and companies
- Vice-Chairman, SPAR NORD FONDEN
- Board member, Nikolai og Felix Fonden – H.H. Prins Nikolai’s og H.H. Prins Felix’s Fond
- Board member, Fonden for Det Danske Studenterhus i Paris
Grundfos history, development and values
- Elsebeth’s values – sustainability and social inclusion – are commensurate with the basic values of Grundfos. She is fully committed to Poul Due Jensen’s philosophy, “There are obligations that go beyond those derived from legislation and tax payments.”