The event usually welcomes around 200 participants, of which more than half are researchers and students from Danish universities. The other half are Grundfos staff, Poul Due Jensen descendants, board members of Grundfos and the Poul Due Jensen Foundation, the Foundation’s staff, jury members and prize winners.
The prize ceremony begins in the morning with specially designed VIP tours of Grundfos, guests can choose from one of the following:
- A. Sustainability in Production Processes: experience a selection of the environmental projects in energy and wastewater management;
- B. Simulation Driven Development: a unique opportunity for gaining insight into the newest development methods in pump design and development;
- C. Test and validation within Product Development: learn about testing and validation of our new products – from the earliest concepts to the final product validation;
- D. Digitalisation and Digital Solutions: visit the new digital powerhouse in Grundfos, where digital solutions and services are developed and tested in an exciting new collaborative environment;
- E. Factory of the Future: visit Grundfos’ CR Factory where the most advanced production techniques are tested and implemented;
- F. Homegrown Electronics: Did you know that one of the world’s most advanced electronics factories lies right under your nose in Bjerringbro?
- G. Water Technologies – Systems and Sensors: Visit a unique place where thoughts, business opportunities and ideas within water treatment and other future options for Grundfos merge into real solutions;
The tours last 2 hours and are followed by a networking lunch where visitors can continue the conversation with tour guides and other Grundfos employees.
The afternoon programme features:
- Thought provoking and inspirational keynotes
- Grundfos employee prizes: Scholarships, Innovation Award and Social Responsibility Award
- Grundfos Prize Ceremony and Lecture
- Musical entertainment by Christian Juncker