Recommendations on Foundation Governance
As a supplement to the legislation mentioned above, the Danish Business Authority has issued a set of Recommendations on Good Foundation Governance along with a number of tools to support the development of commercial foundations in line with best practice.
The Foundation aims to comply with as many recommendations as possible. You can find the recommendations here.
Statutory report on foundation governance
Each year, the Foundation publishes a statutory report on foundation governance covering the previous year.
Good governance gives the Foundation peace to work and fulfil our primary purposes of taking good care of Grundfos and supporting philanthropic activities. But it is not just something we have to do. We genuinely believe that good governance makes us better at what we do.
Good governance helps us ensure that our Board of Directors stays professional and independent, and that we have the right combination of skills and experience.
Strategic focus makes day-to-day decision-making and follow-up simpler. Execution will be more efficient when there is a clear ambition for the Foundation’s work.
- Statutory report on Foundation Governance regarding 2020 (March 2021)
- Statutory report on Foundation Governance regarding 2019 (February 2020)
- Statutory report on Foundation Governance regarding 2018 (March 2019)
- Statutory report on foundation governance regarding 2017 (March 2018)
- Statuory report on foundation governance 2016 (January 2017)
- Statuory report on foundation governance 2015 (February 2016)