The review covers:
• The financial situation
• Business and market development
• Customer satisfaction
• Technology and product development
• Strategic implementation
• Employee and talent development
• Sustainability, including social responsibility
• The Group’s risk profile
• Overall targets of the Grundfos Group
• Observance of the Founder’s set of values
Technology and product development, employee and talent development, sustainability and social responsibility, including safeguarding an open workplace and responsibility in respect of the local community in which Grundfos is established, will be discussed at the meeting of the Foundation Board in the fall.
The Group’s risk profile, status of the Group’s compliance with the overall targets for the Grundfos Group and the founder’s set of values, will be discussed at the meeting of the Foundation Board in December.
Related content: Purpose and charter.