The review covers:
- The financial situation
- Business and market development
- Customer satisfaction
- Technology and product development
- Strategic implementation
- Employee and talent development
- Sustainability, including social responsibility
- The Group’s risk profile
- Overall targets of the Grundfos Group
- Observance of the Founder’s set of values
In March, detailed accounts of the financial situation, business and market development, and strategy implementation are presented at the Foundation’s annual meeting.
At the meeting of the Foundation Board in the fall, technology and product development, sustainability and social responsibility, including safeguarding an open workplace and responsibility in respect of the local community in which Grundfos is established are discussed.
At the meeting of the Foundation Board in December, the Grundfos Group’s risk profile, customer satisfaction, employee and talent development, the status of the Group’s compliance with the overall targets and the Founder’s set of values are discussed.
Related content: Purpose and charter.