Cookies are saved on the computer, mobile device or other IT equipment, with the purpose of saving the settings and for statistics. Cookies does not contain virus.
This website contains cookies from third parties, including: Google Analytics, Twitter, Google Maps, and Vimeo.
- We use Google Analytics to follow the visitors’ use of the web pages. To be able to recognise returning visitors, we use a cookie with a unique ID. The information is saved on Googles servers, and it will be used to make reports about the web site statistics. Read more.
- Twitter content is also integrated in some pages. Twitter collects data on how their content is accessed. Read more
- Google Maps we use to describe our water projects around the world. Google collects data on the location if the users and their queries etc. Read more
How to turn off cookies
How to delete cookies
You always have the chance to delete cookies which have been saved on your computer:
- How to delete cookie files in Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Delete cookies in Mozilla Firefox browser
- Clear cache and cookies in a Google Chrome browser
Read the relevant legal documents on the Danish Business Authority home page.