Who can access your data?
This website contains cookies from third parties including: Google Analytics, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Maps, YouTube, and Vimeo.
- Google Analytics | We use Google Analytics to follow the visitors’ use of the web pages. To be able to recognise returning visitors, we use a cookie with a unique ID. The information is saved on Google’s servers, and it is used to make reports about the web site statistics.
- Twitter | Conten from Twitter is integrated here and there, and we have installed a ‘share-button’ for easy sharing of our content on Twitter. Twitter collects data such as where and how people access the content.
- Facebook | We installed a ‘share-button’ for for quick and easy sharing of our content on Facebook. Facebook collects data such as where and how people access their content.
Read Facebook’s data policy
- LinkedIn| We installed a ‘share-button’ for for quick and easy sharing of our content on LinkedIn. LinkedIn collects data such as where and how people access their content.
- Google | We use Google Maps and YouTube occasionally to describe our water projects around the world. Google collects data on the location of the users and their queries etc.
Change your cookie preferences
You can edit your preferences by clicking the link below, but please be aware that without cookies you may not be able to use all functions of the website.