||Owner and founder of Leadership Institute and JWM Invest ApS
||Year of birth
||Jens Moberg was elected as an external member by the Board of Directors
||Management and leadership
- Corporate Vice President at Microsoft. From 2005 to 2008 Head of Enterprise and Partner Group at Microsoft USA and responsible for a turnover of 8 billion USD. During 2008 and 2009 he was responsible for development and growth of Microsoft’s Enterprise business in Russia, India and China.
- CEO at BETTER PLACE DANMARK A/S from 2009-2010
- CEO at ALECTIA A/S from 2011-2013
- Jens has worked in high tech companies most of his career and has extensive experience in software, smart devices and cloud computing
Economy and finance
- As Corporate Vice President and CEO, Jens has had full P&L responsibility
Sales and marketing
- Jens has been responsible for very large global sales and marketing organisations.
|Other managerial positions or positions of trust
||Jens Moberg does not meet the independence criteria as defined by the Danish Committee for Good Foundation Governance for the following reason:
- Is a shareholder in the Grundfos Group
- Double membership of the Board of Grundfos Holding A/S and the Board of the Poul Due Jensen Foundation