Each year, up to five Scholarship winners can benefit from a Poul Due Jensen Scholarship within a financial framework of 30,000 € (i.e. an average size of 6,000 € per grant, but they can be smaller or bigger). You can apply on your own or in a group
Normally, the Scholarship cannot be awarded for:
- Educational activities offered within Grundfos, such as PDJA courses
- MBAs or other executive training programmes
- Elsebeth Gerner Nielsen, Board Member, Poul Due Jensen Foundation
- Humphrey Lau, Regional Managing Director, WEREG, Grundfos
- Jesper Gabriel, HR Director, Group Production, Grundfos
- Teija Elena Saari, Senior HR Director/HR BP for CBDO, Grundfos
- Anupam Bhargava, Group VP, Industry
All applicants will be notified in July whether or not they are among the winners.
The Scholarship is awarded at the Grundfos Prize Ceremony.
The first Scholarships were awarded by the Foundation in 2013.