Are you a Grundfos employee? And do you have a great idea or an amazing project, which deserves to be noticed? Or do you have a colleague who has done something truly inventive? Then you can apply or nominate someone for the Poul Due Jensen Innovation Award.
When can I apply?
• The next application round opens on 30 April 2018
• Deadline for submissions will be 1 June 2018 at 12:00 CET
Application template can be found on Grundfos Sharepoint.
How are the winners selected?
The nominations are evaluated by the jury:
– Jens Bager, Chairman, Poul Due Jensen Foundation
– Jens Moberg, Chairman, Grundfos Holding A/S
– Peter Elvekær, Technology Consultant, Grundfos
The jury meets in June to select up to three finalists. All applicants will be notified in July/August whether or not they are among the finalists.
The Innovation Award is awarded at the Grundfos Prize Ceremony in October.
The first Innovation Award was awarded by the Foundation in 2013.
Related content: – The Grundfos Prize